Thursday, December 13, 2007

This is one of my favorite shots of Miss Emily that her and I did in Westport. Theres really nothing creative about this picture other than the colors surrounding Em. I love this picture because its simple and fun and the colors really bring out the best in Emilys eyes. Funny story......I was on cloud nine during this photo shoot because right after I took this picture we had two guys come up to us and ask if we were sisters! WOW...could I have felt any better? So here we are walking around Westport...Im on cloud nine feeling like a million bucks right!! I mean come on heck yeah I am. haha. So here I am on cloud nine, walking around shak'n my thing when we decide to do some shots over by the Hurricane...which came out totally cool b/c the pics were really grungy and hip. So in the middle of our photo shoot this old man walks up to us and asks what were doing....Im describing the type of pictures Im trying to create with Em blah blah blah...then out of the blue he says "is she your daughter". Okay so not as good as '"are you two sisters".... but nonetheless Im dig'n it. So here Em and I are giggling like two junior high girls when out of the blue the old man drops the bomb and says "when is your new baby due". All of a sudden my world was yanked right out from underneath me. I felt this burning sensation in my eyes, horns began to pop out of my head, Emily started running for dear life!!!!! I gain composure and say "excuse me" and he looks at me like no big deal and says "well you look like your pregnant-whens the baby due". Im like HOLD THE PHONE MAN....Im not pregnant its a windy day and I have on a big shirt!!!! With a snap of the finger I decided to go home and throw up lunch. :) haha...Just kidding-I didnt throw up lunch but the king size snicker bar I felt like devoroing that night was NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!! :)

You can find more pictures of Emily under my slideshow section. Or check out Photobiz.com where you can find Emily's slideshow featured under the slideshow of the month! ah.