Sunday, March 30, 2008


Back Row: Jenny, Kelly, Robin, Rita, Kerry, Jane Front Row: Crissy (who just had a baby and looks Uh-Mazing), Kristen, Holly, Sharon, Shonna and yeah-yours truly.

It's girlfriend day!! Yeah Yeah!!!

So....me and a few of my girlfriends decided that every year we would take a girlfriend picture. (thank you Jarrod Hoskins photographer)-ha. You know...one of those memories you look back on in 50 years and say "ya know...I WAS pretty and Lord look how skinny I was". haha So...we scheduled the picture a month in advance so everyone who worked could take off, everyone who had KU plans could be there blah blah blah etc etc etc...All in good planning! Well the day we took the picture had to be the windiest day in HISTORY!!! I think the winds were clocked at 51mph!

Even with the wind blowing through our hair the pics turned out pretty good and we had a great time. Thank you girls-I love ya so much! We missed you Jeri Sunshine. Big Kiss. ~ah