Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tommy and Shannon's wedding

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Tommy and Shannon. Sometimes you can just look at people and say "yeah their in love"...and other times you can look at people like Tommy and Shannon and say "they are immensely in love with each other". They look at each with such passion and love-I swear I was taking their pictures and I was almost crying! When I first met Tommy and Shannon I was so drawn to them....and now I can call them my "friends".
I love watching the entire wedding day take place...we started out at Blo Salon in Westport where Scarlette (oh my gosh i love Scarlette) did Shannons makeup and Joe did Shannons hair. Yes...Im a makeup FREAK...so of course there are pics of makeup on the blog. I cant help it...i love color. Shannon is beautiful to begin with...but watching the transformation was just outstandingly fun. :)
i love this pic of Scarlette concentrating..... It was a rainy wedding day at Powell Gardens so we didnt get to do pictures outside....and with time constraints etc we did a lot of pictures of Shannon (ha) of course I got several of Tommy too...but does anyone look at the groom when you got such a beautiful bride? ha. Shannon looked Uh-Mazing in her dress. I swear-one of the most beautiful brides I have ever seen!