Saturday, October 3, 2009

Jen and Toby-The Main Event

Jen and Toby got married at the Pilgrim Chapel in KCMO....it was one of the most intimate, romantic places I think I have ever shot at. I was so excited to shoot their wedding because I had such a fun time meeting them at their engagement session - and I just KNEW we were going to have a fun time. Jennifer looked absolutely stunning in her dress-it was hard for me to stop taking pictures of her! Not to leave Toby out...but you know it is all about the bride right? ha I think you can tell from the images below Toby looked extremely handsome as well.

I wish Toby and Jen the happiest marriage of all time. They are truly amazing people and I am so happy to know them.~ah

Wedding - Pilgram Chapel KC, MO
Reception - Nara KC,MO

081_MG_8906copy
_MG_8983copy"683" alt="_MG_9002copy" />024" alt="_MG_8906copy" />_MG_9038copy_MG_9659copy731Untitled-1