Monday, October 12, 2009

Kristy and Joe

Kristy and Joe-I LOVE you both. :) I cant even begin to blog about what an amazing experience it was for Lex and I to fly to NY (then by train to NJ) to shoot THIS wedding. Joe and Kristy have an amazing story and once you learn it you will realize their true test of love.
Joe and Kristy met in Vegas. Theres nothing wrong with finding your soul mate in Vegas...other than neither one of them lived there! Joe lived in Kansas City and Kristy lived in NJ. Most people would instantly think that two people who meet like this would not last....but FIVE years later, several trips to KS and NJ in between Joe and Kristy decided it was time to get married! Kristy just moved here earlier this year from Jersey-a place that was all too familiar of home!

I never really put all the pieces together about what an experience it was for Kristy to move here from Jersey. I guess when I met her earlier this summer I just thought it was cool that she would move here for Joe....HOWEVER, the minute I stepped foot in the home that she grew up in - watching her surrounded by her family and lifelong girlfriends-I knew the day she left Jersey had to be the hardest day of her life. Im almost crying just typing this! I can not express the love Kristy's family and friends have for her, and just how much they miss her in Jersey.

I can honestly say I was so honored to be a part of this romantic day. Both Kristy and Joe looked absolutely amazing. The Park Savoy was decorated to the 9's and I have never seen so much food in my entire life! :)

I love you both so much-I know you will be blessed with a lifetime of happiness. ~ah

Wedding - The Park Savoy Florham Park, NJ
Reception - The Park Savoy Florham Park, NJ

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket