Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Jon and Kristen - The Main Event

First of all....I love weddings....LOVE LOVE LOVE them....I never get tired of going to weddings, shooting weddings or even wedding crashing.....just kidding.
I love meeting with brides and grooms and I especially love watching all the planning and details come together to create something both beautiful and memorable.

I had the absolute pleasure of meeting Jon and Kristen a month ago. When I first met Jon and Kristen they told me to meet them at their wedding site...which was the home of Jon's parents (Judy and Ken). I instantly thought an outdoor October wedding was going to be beautiful...however...I had no idea just how beautiful an outdoor wedding was capable of being until I entered a little piece of heaven that I like to call....The Hawkinson Plantation. :) Jon and Kristens wedding site-was the most beautiful place I had ever seen-thanks to the hard work of Judy and Ken. I honestly felt like I was on vacation somewhere. I wish everyone could see this place! (for all you blog readers out there a few bucks will make me talk) ha

Kristen and Jon-Thank you for letting me be a part of your very special day. Your wedding was an absolute dream and I am so happy to know the both of you, and your families. Your love for each other is beyond words. I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness.

xoxo
Amy
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

The Main Event & Reception- The Hawkinson Plantation
Caterer - Carmen's Italian